- Handmade item
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Ships worldwide from Alabama, United States
- This artwork is the first in the “Elements” series and depicts an artistic representation of the elements.
- Ember is the physical representation of Fire. Her gown was created to emulate a fire that has died down so that only embers remain.
ABOUT THE PRINT
- Giclée fine art print – original art by Danaye L. Shiplett
- Original art created using the Procreate app on a 12.9” iPad Pro (4th generation).
- Each archival-quality print features ultra-high image resolution using dye-based inks on premium, acid-free, luster paper. Luster Paper boasts accurate color, realistic saturation, excellent neutral flesh reproduction, and great intensity.
- All artwork is shipped flat in a rigid mailer envelope, un-framed and un-matted in an acid-free protective sleeve an an acid-free backing board.
- Shipping is FREE for U.S. orders over $50 and $10.00 for outside the U.S. (First Class USPS mail)
There are no reviews yet.