Lynda Sue & Her Boys
“Lynda Sue & Her Boys” is the artwork is the one that started it all!
First in Lynda Sue’s Dysfunctional Family series, the portrait depicts Lynda Sue cuddling up with two men we all know and love while James sits in the background to watch the show–complete with popcorn and beer.
The story behind “Lynda Sue & Her Boys”
For those off you who may not familiar with the TikTok creator, here’s a quick summary: Lynda Sue is a sassy 50-something who started out making fun commentaries of the thirst trap videos during (as she calls it) a “dark time” in her life. (If you don’t know what a thirst trap video is—well. You’ll just have to find that out on your own *wink wink*).
While dieting and stitching thirst trap videos she personally enjoyed, Lynda Sue inadvertently started a friendship with two men—Drew Ward and “They Call Me CREATIVE.” Part thirst trap, part comedy, it is hard not to love watching them. So many followers ship the Throuple—but there have been a fair share of haters, as well.
After watching a rather emotional reaction video from Lynda Sue, I felt a spark of inspiration. With them as my muse, I painted the portrait you see here and posted an art process video with a commentary showing my support.
And the rest, they say, is history. 🙂
- Handmade item
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Ships worldwide from Alabama, United States
About the Print
- Giclée fine art print – original art, “Lynda Sue & Her Boys,” by Danaye L. Shiplett
- Original art created using the Procreate app on a 12.9” iPad Pro (4th generation).
- Each archival-quality print features ultra-high image resolution using dye-based inks. It is printed on premium, acid-free, fine art paper that boasts accurate color, realistic saturation, excellent neutral flesh reproduction, and great intensity.
- All artwork is shipped flat in a rigid mailer envelope, un-framed and un-matted in an acid-free protective sleeve an an acid-free backing board.
- Shipping is FREE for U.S. orders over $35 and $10.00 for outside the U.S. (First Class USPS mail)
There are no reviews yet.