God Save the Queen (a Tribute to Elizabeth II)
Hurry and get your hands on a limited-edition, fine art print of, “God Save the Queen,” a painted tribute to the late queen of England, Elizabeth II.
This is a limited-edition run of 25 prints. Once they’ve all been sold, no more prints will be made.
The story behind this Elizabeth II tribute art
I’m a sucker for tribute art, I admit. And, when I learned that Queen Elizabeth II had passed, I felt compelled to paint the likeness of such an influential character in England’s recent history.
After scouring the internet for several reference images of Elizabeth II when she was younger (I wanted to capture her in the prime of her life), I took to my iPad and began painting. After several hours, “God Save the Queen” emerged to take her place within my collection.
- Handmade item
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Ships worldwide from Alabama, United States
About the Print
- Signed limited-edition Giclée print of “God Save the Queen” (a Tribute to Elizabeth II)
- Original art created by Danaye L. Shiplett using the Procreate app on a 12.9” iPad Pro (4th generation).
- Each archival-quality print is printed through Millers Professional Imaging and features ultra-high image resolution using dye-based inks on premium, acid-free, matte fine art paper with a subtle watercolor texture.
- In addition, every print is numbered and signed by the artist on the back and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Pre-orders will ship within two weeks after the closing date.
- All artwork is shipped flat in a rigid mailer envelope, un-framed and un-matted in an acid-free protective sleeve an an acid-free backing board.
- Shipping is FREE for pre-sale orders.
- Regular shipping is through USPS Priority Mail Service for U.S. orders and USPS First-Class Package International Service for orders outside the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.