Wednesday and Enid Art Print
- Handmade item
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Ships worldwide from Alabama, United States
Whether you are aloof, no-nonsense, and a lover of the macabre like Wednesday; or, you are bubbly and sweet, everything-is-rainbows-and-unicorns (until the claws come out) like Enid; this piece of art is for you. Wednesday and Enid, two unlikely friends who couldn’t be more different but somehow, together, it works.
This picture is a visual representation of those differences with a stark contrast between Enid’s kaleidoscope of rainbow colors vs. Wednesday’s stark black and white. For an added piece of fun, the portrait can be rotated either up or down, depending on your preference.
The story behind, “Wednesday and Enid”
I’ve always been a huge fan of Wednesday Addams (and the Addams Family in general). And Tim Burton. And the two of them together? *chef’s kiss* A match made in heaven. No exaggeration at all when I say my husband and I ended up marathon-watching the entire first season in two nights.
After that, I couldn’t seem to get either character out of my head. I was fascinated by the diametric opposites and the way Wednesday and Enid’s personalities played off of each other so well. The yin and the yang. So I decided to go with a yin-yang symbol as the foundation for the art. I wanted everything to be opposite: the color palettes, the expressions, the layout, and the poses.
About the print
- Signed Giclée art print of, “Wednesday and Enid”
- Original art created by Danaye L. Shiplett using the Procreate app on a 12.9” iPad Pro (4th generation).
- Each archival-quality print is printed through Millers Professional Imaging and features ultra-high image resolution using dye-based inks on premium, acid-free, matte fine art paper with a subtle watercolor texture.
- Pre-orders will ship within two weeks after the closing date.
- All artwork is shipped flat in a rigid mailer envelope, un-framed and un-matted in an acid-free protective sleeve an an acid-free backing board.
- Shipping is FREE for pre-sale orders.
- Regular shipping is through USPS Priority Mail Service for U.S. orders and USPS First-Class Package International Service for orders outside the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.